COMMUNICATION COURSES OPEN TO NON-MAJORS, SPRING 2014
There are seats available in some COMM courses, and they're NOT restricted to COMM majors!
Check these out (and pay attention to what you take if you might want to declare COMM):
- COMM 122: Intro to Media Programming & Institutions (3 cr.)
- COMM 140: Introduction to Film Studies (3 cr.)
- COMM 250: Interpersonal Communication (3 cr., Gen Ed SB) NOTE: This course does NOT count for the major so DO NOT take it if you hope to become a COMM major.
- COMM 288: Gender, Sex & Representation (Online with in-person exams, 4 credits)
- COMM 342: History of Film II (not open to first year students)