Thursday, January 26, 2012

ATTENTION: Is your schedule set for this semester?

Hello undeclared students!

My name is Sam and I'm a senior here at UMass working with Undergrad Advising. I was undeclared when I came to college too, so I know how stressful this time is for all of you.

I'm encouraging ALL of you to drop by 613 Goodell tomorrow anytime between 1-3:30. We're having an informal gathering of advisors (I'll be there too!) to answer your questions, make changes to your schedule, and talk about any academic issues or concerns you may have.

This is YOUR chance to switch around classes before Add/Drop ends. Come pick our brains; we just might be able to help you switch a class that you're dreading after reading the syllabus. We can also help you find that last class or simply make changes to accomodate your schedule. You can also drop by for a general check-in and say hi!
We'll have treats and you'll be entered to win a UMass hoodie.

Take advantage of this opportunity before Add/Drop ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment