The UMass International Programs Office in partnership with the US Department of State Boston Passport Agency and the US Postal Service will be set up for you to apply for or renew passports on Tuesday, April 9 from 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM in the Campus Center 165-69.
Bring the following documents:
- Proof of citizenship: previous passport, an original certified birth certificate, naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship
- Proof of identity: two forms of ID (driver’s license, military/student ID)
- Copies of the identity documents: In addition to the originals, you must bring photocopies of the IDs
- Passport photo: For quicker processing, bring a passport photo. Photo service will be available on-site.
Payment: NO CASH OR CREDIT CARDS. Personal checks or money orders ONLY. Bring two checks or two money orders:
- Check 1 for the execution fee of $25 made payable to “USPS”
- Check 2 for the application fee made payable to “U.S. Department of State.” The amount of the application fee depends on whether you want a passport card in addition to a passport book ($110 for book only, $140 for book and card).
- Expedited processing is an additional $60 payable by check or money order to “U.S. Department of State.”
- Application forms can be completed at the event, or you can bring a completed form with you. Forms available are at www.travel.state.gov/passport/
For more information contact the International Programs Office, 467 Hills South, 4th Floor, 413-545-5247.