Monday, January 28, 2013

Apply Now for Your 2013 - 2014 Domestic Exchange!

 

Want to try a different school for a semester or a year?  Have you wanted to explore different parts of the country?  Try a Domestic Exchange The National Student Exchange is a network of over 180 universities and colleges in 48 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. You can study at another college or university, live in another geographic area and access courses and facilities not offered at UMass.

Here's what some past UMass participants have to say about the program:

"I took a fun variety of classes that challenged me and taught me some cool new skills.  I met some interesting new people and made friends that will last me a lifetime. If I could do it again, I definitely would!"

"Best experience of my life."

"I would strongly encourage anyone who is thinking about doing an exchange to go for it.  It truly is a huge, personal growing experience."

"It was the best decision I have ever made. I had the most AMAZING four months. In a completely new culture, new climate, and new state, I found what I want out of life."


With so many schools and programs to choose from, this is a great opportunity to try something new.  Visit the NSE webpage to search schools by area or major and come to an information session to learn more.  It is mandatory to come to an information session in order to get an application.   

Information Sessions are being held in Goodell 613 on Wednesdays at 4:45pm and Thursdays and Fridays at 2:30pm.  

Applications for Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 are due Friday, March 1, 2013.  The Priority application deadline is Wednesday, February 13, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment