Ready to take a course at Amherst, Hampshire, Mt. Holyoke, or Smith?
Pre-registration requests are being accepted in 613 Goodell from November 12-November 21. These dates may be different than your UMass enrollment appointment! Anyone can request to pre-register starting on November 12 even if they can't start enrolling in UMass classes until later.
The registration procedure for Five College Interchange classes is different from your regular UMass enrollment process. Once you find the course(s) you want,read the detailed instructions on our website very carefully. The Five College Enrollment Request Form is available on your SPIRE account under enrollment in the main menu. Fill out the form online, but it must be submitted to the UMass Five College Interchange office located in 613 Goodell.
- You must be in good academic standing and have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- You must be registering for at least one 3-credit UMass course.
- You also have an opportunity to register for Five College Interchange classes during the UMass add/drop period in the Spring. So this is not your only opportunity to register!
- You can only pre-register by handing in two copies of your interchange request form to the UMass Five College Interchange office located in 613 Goodell.
- Make sure you read the course description for each course which gives important information like "instructor consent" which would mean you would need the instructor's signature to pre-register for that course.
- Pre-registration is a request; you do not find out your enrollment status immediately.
Questions? Visit our website, come see us in 613 Goodell, call us at 413 545 5352 or send an email to email@example.com.