Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Deadline Alert!

You only have until 5:00pm tomorrow to drop with a W or make a class Pass/Fail!
You can get a Course Change Request form at the Registrar, in 613 Goodell, or in any Dean's office.  Forms must be brought to the Registrar's Office by 5:00pm tomorrow.
You do not need your professor's signature to make a class Pass/Fail.  You do need your instructor's signature to W drop.
You do not need your Academic Dean's signature if you get your form in by 5:00pm on Thursday.
Read more about the Mid-Semester date here.

No comments:

Post a Comment