Sunday, March 11, 2012

W Drop and Pass/Fail Deadline

You only have until 5:00pm on Tuesday to drop with a W or make a class Pass/Fail!

You can get a Course Change Request form at the Registrar's Office in Whitmore, in 613 Goodell, or in any Dean's office. Completed forms must be brought to the Registrar's Office by 5:00pm on Tuesday.

You do need your instructor's signature to W drop.

You do not need your instructor's signature to make a class Pass/Fail.

You do not need your Academic Dean's signature if you get your form in by 5:00pm on Tuesday.

Read our earlier post about the Mid-Semester date, what a W Drop means, and how Pass/Fail works.  If you have any questions, make an appointment to meet with an advisor ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment