The School of Public Health and Health Sciences presents its Annual Research Day on Tuesday April 8 from 2:00pm - 5:00pm in the Student Union Ballroom. This event highlights the outstanding education, research and practice being performed by students within the School. Students from all departments within the School will present posters of their work. The SPHHS holds this event as an opportunity for the university, media and surrounding communities to learn more about the research, instruction and outreach efforts being conducted by their students.
Resource Economics? The final information session of the semester will be held Friday, April 11 at 12:20pm in Stockbridge 303. In order to register for Fall 2014 courses as a Resource Economics major, students must attend an info session and complete an on-line Statement of Interest by Friday, April 18 at noon.
Are you ready to register for Fall classes? Have you already begun but want to make sure you're making the right choices? You have plenty of options for advising!
- The Academic Advising Link is open on Sundays through Thursdays from 4:00pm - 8:00pm in the Learning Commons in the DuBois Library. Peer Advisors are there to help you choose classes, review your requirements, look at GenEds, help you navigate SPIRE and much more. No appointment necessary! Students from all majors are welcome.
- Undeclared students can come to Walk-In Registration. You must be prepared with at least three courses picked out. First come, first served! Bring your completed Advising Checklist and check in at the front desk in 613 Goodell.
- Monday, April 7 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Wednesday, April 9 from10:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday, April 10 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- If you haven't had an appointment with an advisor since coming back from spring break and you are Undeclared, call our office at 413-545-2191 and schedule a meeting. Bring your completed Advising Checklist with you when you arrive for your appointment.