- You must be in good academic standing and have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- You must be registering for at least one 3-credit UMass course.
- You also have an opportunity to register for Five College Interchange classes during the UMass add/drop period in the Spring. So this is not your only opportunity to register!
- You can only pre-register by handing in two copies of your interchange request form to the UMass Five College Interchange office located in 613 Goodell.
- Make sure you read the course description for each course which gives important information like "instructor consent" which would mean you would need the instructor's signature to pre-register for that course
Questions? Visit our website, come see us in 613 Goodell, call us at 413 545 5352 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a student's perspective, check out this Daily Collegian article!