|No matter how hard you try, you can't be in two places at once.|
Are you Undeclared? Do you need help with registration? Come to Walk-In Registration Assistance in 613 Goodell! For Undeclared students, this is your opportunity to run some questions by an advisor and get some help with your course choices. It's first come, first served and you must come prepared with some classes in your shopping cart.
- Monday, April 6 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Tuesday, April 7 from 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Wednesday, April 8 from 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday, April 9 1:00pm - 3:00pm
If you are interested in becoming a Public Health Science major, attend a Prospective Major Information Session! There are only two left, so if you plan on taking majors only classes in the Fall, do not miss out!
- Friday, April 10th, 3:30PM, Morrill III Room 212
- Wednesday, April 22nd, 5:30PM, WEB DuBois Library 720
If you would like to learn more about the major but are not ready to apply, go to the information session!
Bring your unofficial transcript, personal information page and a tracking form. Tracking form should be mostly filled out.
Click here for the application materials.